Monday, March 8, 2010

The Carwile Girls














I had a busy Sunday. I met the Carwile girls on Sunday, Katie and Lindsey. They are precious girls that happen to be best friends with Hanna and Emily from my earlier session. All four girls went to the same daycare growing up, and now that they are in elementary school they still are best buds.

Katie and Lindsey were all smiles on Sunday. We had a great time playing hide and go seek and watching the ducks.

Thank you Jim and Melissa for letting me work with you girls. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP