Monday, October 18, 2010

Meghani Family



I got to meet the Meghani's a few weeks ago. Zehra, her brother Karim, her niece Duaa and sister-in-law Hena.





Zehra is a proud aunt who wanted some beautiful pictures of her sweet Duaa. Duaa is almost 2 years old and absolutely adorable. She had a good time exploring the park with us even with my camera.

Duaa is amazing as she has already mastered the iPhone at 20 months.


Duaa and her mommy Hena were so cute together, but is was also so sweet to see the relationship that Duaa has with her aunt Zehra and uncle Karim. They are truly a beautiful family.

Happy Birthday Zehra!!!!! Hope you had a great day today!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP