Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Sessa Family is growing!


A few weeks ago I photographed the adorable Sessa Family. Steve, Sherrie, Sophie and their amazing pooch Cody.  This family is getting ready for a new addition in March...a baby brother is on the way for Ms. Sophie!

Sophie is 2 years old and so much fun.  I had a ball playing with her. She loves nature. She was finding me all sorts of beautiful leaves, squirrels and acorns.  One thing Sophie did not love is the bow in her hair.  Sherrie had the cutest coordinated and accessorized outfits, but Sophie had a mind of her own. I struggle with the same fashion issues with my own daughter, so this is the beginning of our lifelong power struggle I suppose.



Cody is the most recent addition to the family...and I have to admit I was extremely impressed that he was able to cruise around the park without a leash. He was so well behaved, a far cry from my dog Murphy...

Little Cody!




Steve and Sherrie are a beautiful couple who will be soon welcoming a baby boy. I am sure their entire family is so excited for Sophie to become a big sister. Now the toughest part...what do they name him?
Steve and Sherrie thank you so much for trusting me with your pictures. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys, and I hope to see you again soon.




0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP