Thursday, September 15, 2011

Totally Out Numbered - The Broomes Family


Our good friends Kim and Steve announced that they were pregnant at my son's first birthday party this past December. I couldn't believe it, Kim with 3 kids...now that doesn't mean I don't think Kim can handle 3 kids, but in the back of my mind I was thinking Kim...with 3 boys or 4 if you count Steve :).

At the time I didn't know Kim was having a boy, but turns out God knew what he was doing leaving only one princess in the house, and this summer they welcomed a gorgeous baby boy, Jordan James.


Jordan is the sweetest little boy, and already quite the model.


Their home is now complete with Miles, Dallas and Jordan. When I first met Kim, I had no idea that 8 years later we would still be friends. We couldn't be more opposite and so alike all at the same time.

I love you Kim and Steve, and I can't wait to see your crew again soon!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP