Monday, February 22, 2010

Ella Grace One Year Photos

















Okay, so my awesome cousin Allison asked me to take pictures of her baby Ella Grace for her one year photos. I was so excited to do these pictures for her, but the photo shoot started out a little rocky...you see my 3 year old and 9 week old were home alone with me and she brought over Ella (1), her 3 year old and 6 year old to do the shoot. Thank the lord it was actually nice outside! Okay so not the ideal setting for a photo shoot, but luckily for me Baby Bennett liked the travel bouncy seat that I found in our attic!


Ella was awesome. She totally forgot that I was there and allowed me to capture some really great shots. I even love that there is a shot of my son's big noggin and Ella in the background.
I hope that I have captured what a beautiful child Ella Grace truly is and how much I love her.
Thank you Allison and Brian!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP