Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 10 week Birthday!
















Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Bennett was a tiny baby and now he is already in 3-6 month clothes! He turned 10 weeks old today; my little baby is growing up too fast! Why can't they stay little but sleep through the night (we haven't conquered that yet)?
To celebrate Bennett's 10 week birthday he had a play date with his bud Grant. Grant and Bennett were both due 12/23 and were born early one day apart Grant (12/16) and Bennett (12/17). They were destined to be buddies. Bennett chose not to play host and slept most of the time of their visit, but it gave me a chance to take some really sweet shots of Grant.
Grant is such a sweet little baby. He has the cutest personality and has definitely acquired the gift of gab from his mommy. You should have heard him chatting away with me.
Thank you Melissa for the visit; you guys are welcome back any time.
Happy 10 week birthday Grant and Bennett!!!!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP