Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jack is half way there... 6 month photo session








I had the pleasure of meeting Jack Manning this weekend. What an adorable little boy. He has a very animated personality that translates into precious pictures. I had a hard time during editing removing pictures because they were all so dang cute.

Jack has reached the 6 month mark. He is going to be learning and doing so much in the next few months. Pretty soon he will become more independent and start walking and talking, but for now I hope Clare and Keith just snuggle with this sweet little boy and enjoy every moment because as cliche as it sounds it goes by so fast.

Clare and Keith thank you so much for having me in your home. I had a great time working with you guys, and I hope to work with you again.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP