Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet the Druckers- Madelyn 4 Months and Damian 2 years


I met a brother and sister duo this weekend, Damian and Madelyn. Madelyn is a precious little 4 month old who is just a few days younger than my own son Bennett. I loved working with her. She is so laid back even with her silly little brother in her face. I guess the second child is more resilient- they have to be. My Bennett has the same issue with his older sister Laney. It isn't that Damian and Laney are wild childs, it is just that they love their little ones so much!

Damian and Madelyn are precious little kids that bring their family so much joy. I hope I get to work with them again soon, but next time I will have a train with me for my future engineer Damian:).







0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP