Sunday, May 2, 2010

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa





Bennett had a special treat this weekend...he met his Grandma and Grandpa Prindle for the first time. He was the perfect gentleman, he saved all of his blowout diapers for mommy and daddy :).

Laney was also excited to see her Grandma and Grandpa again. Since they live about 11 hours away- that is a with child time estimate, it is hard for us to get together. Laney love playing Old Maid or as Laney calls it "Old Navy" with Grandma.

It was a perfect weekend that we hated to see end.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP