Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Brandon Family



I met the coolest little kids this weekend. My buddy from college Krista contacted me a few weeks ago to take some pictures of her little ones. I had seen pictures of Ansley and Tyler, but we had never met. Tyler warmed right up to me, but to be fair I think he is a talker to most. Ansley was a little shy at first, but once we started chatting there was no stopping her.

Ansley has a big year coming up...she is starting kindergarten!  She loves to swim, and even knows how to dive- really impressive.  She plays tee ball, third base, second base and outfield to be exact. She has ran in a road race, and just recently took her training wheels off her bike...she will be doing triathlons with her mommy in no time.
 
Tyler was such a little ham. My biggest challenge with him was to keep him from cheesing too much. When he would see the camera you would hear CHEEESSEE. 

Thank goodness for a random cat roaming around. That cat loved Ansley and Tyler, and he helped keep Tyler's mind off of posing so much.  Too bad Tyler is allergic to cats...I really think he wanted to go home with them.
 
Chad and Krista, you have a beautiful family inside and out. I am amazed at how you both have a mini-me in your children- like a little Chad and Krista running around. Thank you for letting me capture your sweet babies. I hope you love the pictures.




0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP