Monday, July 12, 2010

Stage 2...Baby :)



Ryan and Kristin just recently celebrated their one year wedding anniversary, and now they have baby number one on the way.








What an exciting time for this fun couple. They have been working hard on getting their Dr.Seuss themed nursery readt, prepping for their upcoming baby showers, and oh trying to decide on a name for their little boy.

Baby Orrick will be here in just a few weeks. I know Ryan and Kristin will be ready even though they feel the list of things to do will never end.

You are only first time parents once, so enjoy this moment while it last because it will go by so very fast. Congratulations Ryan and Kristin!





0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP