Friday, July 2, 2010

Holy Cow!! Grant is 6 Months old





Melissa and I were due on the exact same day with our babies. Grant was born one day before my sweet pea Bennett. We got our babies together a couple of times while we were on leave, and Bennett was about 3lbs heavier than Grant. The poor baby suffers from reflux, and had to work to put on weight his first few months of life...well work no more my friend. Grant is now a few ounces heavier then Bennett and I think they are the same length---Bennett is no small fry either :).



Grant has the funniest expressions. He has a very sweet personality UNTIL it is time to eat. Don't mess with this man's bottle. His mom and dad can't even heat the bottle because he can't wait :).



Melissa and Eric are handling this new parenting thing perfectly...even with their challenges in the begining. I hope to be seeing my sweet Grant really soon. Thank you guys for trusting me with your pictures and your baby.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP