Sunday, July 25, 2010

Choo Choo! Damian is 3!





Damian turns 3 this week and on the agenda...Thomas the Train. The man loves his trains.  For his 3 year session we decided on Downtown Buford so we could be close to the trains. Turns out there is an awesome train store there, so we wrapped up our session inside the train store. I guess Damian looked like a movie star with the paparazzi following him around while he shopped :).


Damian was so excited about the trains that he quickly lost interest in our photo shoot, but no worries he little sister Madelyn was happy to stand in to take some beautiful shots for her mommy.  Madelyn is almost 7 months old, and she is such a happy baby. She will be Damian's little sidekick any minute now as she tries her hand at crawling and walking. 



This is my second session with these beautiful kids, and I love to see how much they have grown in just the few months it has been since our last session.
Elizabeth and Michael you have some pretty babies!  Thank you for inviting me to photograph them.
July 2010

May 2010


0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP