Thursday, September 16, 2010

At a crossroads....


Audrey and Bennett's first date was water aerobics. Laurel (Audrey's mommy) and I were the only pregnant ladies in the class, so the other ladies were all very interested in our well being and of course our growing size. Of course every time one of us missed a class they thought we were having our baby. What bothers me is that I stopped taking that class when I was 7.5 months along :(.


Audrey on Bennett's piano

Bennett in Audrey's beach chair (yes it's pink and chocolate)

 Audrey is a little over 6 months old and Bennett will be 9 months tomorrow and they will soon be two peas in a pod...they just don't know it yet. They are a lot alike, they both weighed 50lbs up until they were born (not sure how they dropped so much weight), they both caused their parents a lot of stress with crazy test that had to be performed on their mommies, they both thought drama was fun and so was bed rest, and in the end they were both induced (evicted) a few days early for being large and in charge.

Audrey came over for a visit and well sparks flew, but it was mainly from my Mr.Fussy and Laurel's Ms. Stubborn. Bennett was not a good host and Audrey wasn't a fan of sitting when there was other things to do. This combination made for some funny and yet not what we were looking for pictures. Sadly I didn't capture any pictures of the happy couple together, but they will have their time.




I am coming back for you Audrey!


0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP