Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Orrick...Party of Three!!!!!!!!!!!


Cameron James Orrick was born August 17 2010...more like evicted. His mommy's blood pressure was too high, so Cameron entered the world a little earlier than planned but thankfully okay.

Cameron has had a rough few weeks, getting adjusted to this big world is hard...especially when he didn't leave on his terms. I think he has let his parents know his feelings lately with a little crying...well a lot of crying. 

Cameron is a sweet little boy with a lot of spunk at barely 3 weeks old.  I know that once things settle down he will get into his groove and start cooing and smiling at his mommy and daddy in no time. 


I know that the first few weeks are so hard, and you will wonder if you will survive. Every day will get slightly better and then one day you wake up and they are 3 months old. Then you will blink and they are walking, then they are starting school...you get my point. Time flies when you are raising babies, and you will wish for that time back once your sanity returns.

Here is a poem that one of our sorority sisters posted on her Facebook site that still makes me smile:
"Cooking and cleaning can wait til tomorrow
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow
So, settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep"


Congrats Ryan and Kristin!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP