Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rhiannon and Henry


I met Rhiannon and Henry for the first time a few days ago. Rhiannon recently turned three and  little brother Henry just turned 6 months old. They are two peas in a pod.

Rhiannon told me all about her little bunny lovey named 'B', how much she loves her new preschool, and of course how awesome her little brother Henry is to be around..okay I may have embellished the last part.  Rhiannon was so cute during our session. We were across the street from her school, so she told me that she better get to her class because her friends were missing her.  Ha ha, I can see why her friends would miss her. She is has a big heart and is a lot of fun.



Henry was one cool little baby who does not look like a six month old for a number of reasons...he has a hairdo, he is wearing 12 month outfits, and the little booger is almost crawling- forget sitting up- you can tell he has been doing that for some time.  He was so relaxed and ready to jump in the fun with Rhiannon. I can tell by the way he looks at her that he adores his big sis. 



Rhiannon and Henry are the best of buds...until Mr. Henry starts grabbing Rhiannon's toys. I am so happy that I got to meet these two awesome kids. They can really brighten up your day. I still have to smile when I look at their photos because I can hear Rhiannon's sweet little voice telling me her latest and cutest little thought.

Heather and Russ thank you for letting me photograph your babies. I really enjoyed hanging out with those two!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP