Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beach Getaway


My friend Kim and I planned separate vacations on the same weekend in the same city! What luck. We have been trying to get together for a family session, but we just couldn't get it worked out. Kim and her husband Steve were in town celebrating Kim's birthday with her boys. I was so excited to get the chance to take their pictures on the beach!

Kim and I used to work together way back when. I remember when we talked about getting pregnant with our first children...she told me to get pregnant in the winter so I wouldn't have to buy a maternity winter coat...now that is planning. I ended up needing a winter coat for both pregnancies, but amazingly my buddy Kim escaped the need to look like a boat at 9months pregnant in a giant pea coat.

Kim and Steve have 2 adorable little boys Miles (almost 4) and Dallas (just turned 2). The boys loved exploring the beach. They found starfish and watched some guys fishing on the shore. I hope someone bought Miles a fishing pole after that trip.


Kim and Steve I am so happy I got to celebrate with you guys. My family and I had so much fun. I hope to see you guys really soon. Love you guys!


0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP