Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jackson and Austin







Toy Story 3 was on the minds of my friends Jackson and Austin. These boys were headed to a date with mom after our session. Jackson is 6 and Austin is 3, and they are the sweetest little boys. They sure love their mama, and were so excited to be hanging out with her this day.
Our session took place in downtown Buford, so there was a good chance to see a train up close. We not only saw a train we saw two trains...two really loud trains. The boys liked it at first, but I think it might have been a bit loud.
Jackson and Austin had fun exploring the grounds of the Bona Allen property, and playing near the magnolia trees, and I had fun chasing them. Cameron thank you for letting me photograph your babies.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP