Thursday, June 17, 2010

Major Cute!



Wow talk about your perfect setting for a family session...how about where the parents where married! My best friend from high school contacted me a few weeks ago to do her annual family pictures. I have to tell you it was quite an honor for me since I am sure Lisa still remembers me as the goofball that took L & A (Lisa and Amber) holidays from school to sit on the phone all day to watch TV with her. Yes we did that, but that is a story for another day.


Back to the session...so 7 years ago Lisa and Courtney were married in a beautiful ceremony at the Bona Allen Mansion in Buford. Mike and I had a great time, but again another story for another day. When Lisa called me I immediately thought we have to do the the session in downtown Buford. Let me just tell you with the trains nearby to peak 2 year old Aidan's curiosity and the tranquility of the Bona Allen property it made for some really precious pictures.
Lisa and I grew up together, so I am so happy to be able to capture these memories for her and her family. Love you guys!




0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP