Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Turners!



Beautiful flowers and beautiful kids...I had a ball working with my friends Lorri and Mack's kids. We explored the most beautiful patch of wild flowers together. I loved watching their little faces light up while they played around the flowers.

Lorri and I go way back, we joined the same sorority, lived in the same dump apartment complex, and she married one of my friends from high school. Her kids are adorable, Max is the oldest and takes care of the crew, Annie is the sweetheart, and then there is Charlie. Charlie is an energtic and curious little boy who is just as cute as he can be.




Lorri and Mack thank you for letting me photograph your children. You have a wonderful little family!


0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP