Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sahana and Ariya




Sahana and Ariya are two gorgeous little girls. When their mommy called me a while back to schedule our session she mentioned to me that Sahana was shy. Well I have a shy 4 year old girl as well, so I thought it will be okay. She will be a little cold at first, but surely she will warm up to my camera. On the way to our session I remembered my daughter's love of these ridiculous bracelets called Silly Bandz. I quickly swung into CVS and purchased a pack. Sahana was a little shy at first but once we started talking Silly Bandz she was having a ball. You would never know that she was shy from looking at her pictures. She has such a presence in front of the camera. She is really a beautiful child.




Then there is Ariya...Ari is almost 2 years old and has no fear. She isn't shy, but she has her own opinions (like most 2 year olds) on what she wants to do. She gave me a lot of laughs. She is a sweetie.
Tom and Avni you guys have a precious family. I love your little girls. I hope to photograph them again one day.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP