Thursday, June 24, 2010

My little man






My precious baby Bennett turned six months old on June 17th. He is a bit husky for his age...is that the nice way to say chunky? I love my little chunky monkey. I love his little rolls, his little lines on his wrists and most of all his little cheeks. These pictures represent what my Bennett is like 95% of the time...the other 5% of the time he is crabby due to me not being quick enough with the food or his teeth.

It melts my heart to see his little face light up when he sees his big sister Laney. He has a special laugh for her that gives me hope that they will be the best of buds in the next few months. I love this little boy, and I thank God for him and his big sister every day.
Happy 1/2 year Big B!!!



0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP