Thursday, August 5, 2010

Noah's First Birthday





Little Noah celebrated his first birthday this past weekend. I know his mom and dad are sitting there wondering where did the time go. It seems like only yesterday Noah surprised his family and arrived 2 months early. I guess he couldn't wait to get out and join the party!


Noah had a ball hanging out with his family and friends. He laughed, he ate, and he cried...now that's a good party:). Noah is a lucky boy to have so many people who love him.

Kareem and Shermin thank you for inviting me in to your family's party. I hope you enjoy the photos.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP