Monday, August 9, 2010

Gabriel and his boys



Little Gabriel AKA Goo is turning one in a few days, so his mommy called me to do a session with Gabriel. Gabriel's older brothers Michael and Nicholas were happy to join in the fun...okay happy may be too strong of a word, but pretty dang happy for an 11 and 13 year old.


Gabriel is such a happy baby, and I can see that he is the life of the party. He has such a sweet personality that it is hard not to smile when you see him.


Michael and Nicholas weren't always excited about me in their face with the camera, but they love their brother and I think it really shows in some of their pictures. Gabriel is so lucky to have big bros like them along with an "adopted brother" Ashton.

Michelle and Eddie you have some really cool kids. Thank you so much for trusting me with your babies. Hope you guys have a great party next weekend.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP