Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Somya!


Somya is already a year old...well almost. This petite little sweetie is gearing up for her first birthday party in a few days. She is going to have so much fun with her family and of course her BFF and cousin Saniya.


Somya like most girls...has a mind of her own when it comes to fashion. Her mom has the most adorable little outfits and accessories, but she won't have it for our session. I have to laugh because my daughter Elena is the same way...drives me mad, so I guess I am just glad to know it isn't just me :).

Somya's cousin Saniya is four years old. I couldn't believe she was only four. She is such a beautiful and mature little girl for four years old...which believe me that age can be a bit crazy. She was an awesome photographer assistant for me. She could definitely make her little cousin laugh when I needed her.

Now for the cake shots...I have to admit Somya wasn't a fan of getting icing on her. After thinking about it, all of my one year sessions with cakes have been with boys. They didn't have a care in the world that they were dirty, but Somya wasn't too happy to be that messy...can't say I blame her. She was so cute just delicately touching the cake, but in the end it was too much.  Girls are just neater than boys...what can we say.
Akber and Shamsha you have a beautiful little girl and niece. I loved working with these adorable little ladies. Maybe next time we can convince Saniya's mommy Jasmine to join the fun.

Have a great birthday party!!!!!!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP