Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leo Round 2


This was a special session with my buddy 7 month old Leo and his parents Susan and Robert. Susan's sister Antje and her boyfriend Mangus were visiting Atlanta from their home in Germany.

Leo was the life of this party during our session. It was so wonderful to see how much everyone loves this little boy.


Antje and Susan are two sisters that I know miss being close to one another. They had a wonderful time hanging out with one another, and I have to wonder if this distance has made them closer to one another. They certainly are beautiful ladies.

Antje and Mangus have been together for one year, and they are quite the striking couple. They are adorable together, and I wish them nothing but happiness in the future.

Robert and Susan are such a fun couple. You can definitely see the love between these two, and it shows with Mr. Leo.


Thank you so much for inviting me along on your outing. I hope you guys enjoy the photographs!

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP