Thursday, August 26, 2010

Joss and Declan


Joss and Declan are the two sweet little boys of Joe and Kerrie. Joss just turned 3, and is so excited to be the big brother of now 2 month old Declan.



Joss was cracking me up during our session. Every time he saw me pick my camera up he was ready with the CHHHHHEEESSSEEE.


Declan was just along for the ride, and at just a little over one month old he was very alert and active. I guess the second baby has to be on their toes because with a three year old around...anything can happen.

Joe and Kerrie are in the middle of building their dream home. They have been building this home for quite some time, so it was nice to be able to do the session at the new home. The house is almost finished, and I pray Joe and Kerrie are about to move in any day now.

Joe and Kerrie you have a beautiful family. Thank you for inviting me into your home to capture your beautiful kids.

0 comments:

About Amber Price Photography

I am a location photographer working with natural light. I consider my work more along the lines of photo journalism rather than portraiture.



I treasure the shots of my family being ourselves, and I will work to create the same for you. I will also meticulously edit your photos to the style I feel fits you and the occasion.

Amber Price Photography's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP